The North Carolina Association of Teacher Assistants is proud to sponsor a scholarship program for its members’ children. Scholarships are awarded in amounts of up to $1,500.00. Members of NCATA are eligible to apply for a scholarship for their son or daughter. Scholarship recipients are honored at the annual NCATA conference.
All interested applicants (and their parents) are encouraged to begin work on this application now. Please remember: there will be no extended deadlines!
- Obtain copy of Scholarship Application below (click on "download" below to open and print it or save it to your hard drive).
- Review guidelines, criteria, and application and complete as directed.
- Mail your application to the address below by February 9, 2013. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- EHR Committee will review all applications and choose scholarship recipients on February 22-23, 2013.
- If you have any questions, or need a copy of the scholarship application mailed to you, please contact your District Representative or the Education & Human Relations Chair.
You may also contact your District representative with questions about the Scholarship Program or TAOY.
Education & Human Relations Committee 2011-2013
Judy Barnes, Chairperson (336) 764-9401 (jbarnesATteacherassistants.org)
Vicky Hampton, District 1 Representative (252) 336-2223
Rise' Hatton, District 2 Representative (910) 455-4888
Sylvia West, District 3 Representative (252) 537-0809
Trema Hunt, District 4 Representative (910) 863-6593
Wanda Rupert, District 5 Representative (336) 885-5431
Shannon Wayne, District 6 Representative (704) 239-1729
Ashlyn Montgomery, District 7 Representative (336) 940-6295
Billie Highland, District 8 Representative (828) 652-5932
All downloads require Adobe® Reader®. To download Adobe® Reader®, please click here.